• THINK EQUAL has secured national commitments to participate in the program from 2018, in adapting the global curriculum to cultural specifics and language/s and rolling out the country-specific curriculum on a compulsory basis from the first day of entry of their children in school.
• THINK EQUAL has secured commitment from 53 schools across 15 countries to pilot the THINK EQUAL Global Curriculum, commencing in January 2017.
• THINK EQUAL has been endorsed by the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights. We are advising and working with UN OHCHR.
• THINK EQUAL has devised a Curriculum Framework and a detailed global education curriculum for the Early Years drafted by Helen Lumgair, Education Director of THINK EQUAL.
• The Committee of advisors and experts are currently reviewing and commenting on the draft curriculum. They will convene for a 2-day conference and a final draft review in London in early September 2016.
• We have been graced by the generosity of Brooks foundation, Pratibha Sharma (GMSP), and the Shiva Foundation, who have generously provided seed funding and support without which we could not have achieved so much in so little time.
• THINK EQUAL has partnered with digital partners in order to ensure that digital content is created to train and inspire teachers and to enable the curriculum to be disseminated globally in the most productive ways possible, beyond the classroom walls. NAIT (Northern Alberta Institute of Technology) is our Digital Partner and its Chair, Steve Chattergoon is our Digital Director). EDVANTO has partnered with us, and is providing its e-system for the curriculum.
• THINK EQUAL has created partnerships with Mary Gordon’s Roots of Empathy, Tales Toolkit, Ashoka, Yale University’s Center of Emotional Intelligence, and others.
*Website is currently under construction.*