WHAT WE AIM TO ACHIEVE
• Creating equal opportunity and empowerment, irrespective of one’s gender, race, religion, sexual orientation or disability, in whom potential will be unlocked to contribute in a palpable and enriching way to the development and the economy of countries.
• Providing children with the tools to succeed on a lifelong journey of learning, and the ability to promote human rights and moral values in their communities.
• Educating rounded, sensitive, respectful, more equitable and inclusive youth.
• Transforming mind-sets and creating a new generation of peace and equality advocates within 14 years in all school-going youth.
• First definite steps in the creation of a free and equal world for future generations.